Here’s the rundown on what you might have missed in our posts this week, or if you just need a refresher before reading next week’s posts. Plus some misc links from around the web that might be of interest.
Life and Death (AKA GENDER-SWAPPED TWILIGHT!!!!):
Here’s what you need to know for next week:
- Beau sits with Edythe at lunch. The whole school is fascinated. GET A HOBBY.
- Edythe is dangerous. And cryptic. Beau can’t stay away!
- Experiments in class cause ~drama~ as students prick their fingers in order to find out their blood type.
- Beau & Bella both faint at the sight of blood. Bella is just such a girl, while Beau has Medical Reasons.
- Edward carries Bella, but Edythe doesn’t carry Beau. What gives?
- Edythe drives Beau home. Will they? Won’t they? Vampires.
- We meet gender-swapped Jacob – Jules.
- Jules tells Beau the legend of vampires and werewolves…but could the legends be true?
- Beau researches vampires on “Vampires A-Z” instead of Wikipedia for some reason.
- Later, Edythe saves Beau from a gang of men who want to kill him just ‘cuz.
- They discuss important things. Edythe can read minds, but not Beau’s!
House of Night #4: Untamed:
We picked up where we left off in the last House of Night, Zoey’s friends are mad because of her lies, also the night attacks her! Aphrodite returns and we also meet another potentially annoying character, Stark.
Here’s what else happened:
- Nothing. It’s House of Night.
- Okay, fine. Damien is gay. Jack is also gay. They’re dating, HELLO.
- Aphrodite’s mark has reappeared…but is everything as it seems?
- Stark is good at archery, and he has a dog. WOAH. Not a cat. Must be an important guy.
- Zoey gets attacked by mysterious things in the night, but she uses her affinity for all the elements of the world to save her.
- Here’s some Fifty Shades movie news. Just saying they’re filming back-to-back. I can only assume this is because everyone involved just wants it to be over as quickly as possible.
- We <3 YA Wednesdays.
- I love Behind Closed Ovens, which tells the “best and strangest stories from inside the food industry.” The recent Best and Funniest Customers one is so good.
- I have questions this week:
- Is anyone else playing Fallout 4?
- Is anyone else watching The Grinder/Grandfathered (aka the comedy block of handsome men who clearly are vampires?)
- Is anyone else watching You’re the Worst?